From the Daily Zamboanga Times (Feb 6): Army’s 1st Tabak Division announces soldier recruitment
The Army’s 1st Infantry Tabak Division is inviting applicants for Candidate Soldier.
Recruitment and processing started on January 31, 3014 at Headquarters, 1st Infantry (Tabak) Division, Philippine Army, Kuta Major Cesar L Sang-an, Labangan, Zamboanga del Sur, and the registration and pre-screening have been extended to February 7 and 8, 2014 in order to have a wider pool of applicants in the Division.
The desire of the command is to recruit only the “best and the smartest” among the interested applicants. The basic requirements for the pre-screening is as follow:
• 18-26 years of age;
• Height - 5 feet above;
• Philippine Army Aptitude Test Battery - score of 80 above;
• Physical Appearance without obvious physical deformities;
• No Tattoo;
• No Ear Piercing;
• No Penile Implant;
• Normal Blood Pressure;
• Not Color Blind;
• Good Dental health;
• Single and without a child; and
• No pending cases in court.
Additional requirements are:
• Birth Certificate from National Statistics Office with official receipt; 2) Form 137 or Transcript of
Records, Diploma (High School or College);
• one 2x2 picture with name tag; and
• valid IDs.
For more information please call/text: OG1, 1st Infantry (Tabak) Division, Philippine Army Hotline:0908-11- 9322 (Smart) & 0917-703-4866 (Globe)